Security Basics mailing list archives

802.11i research papers

From: Andy Blair <blai0015 () umn edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:39:58 CST

I am doing a research project on 802.11i and am looking for good research
papers on the subject. I have found it difficult to try and wade through
white papers that are essentially advertisements to find any academic,
informative papers.

Specifically, I am looking at how 802.11i has addressed problems found in
WEP and other security features that the protocol has implemented.

If anyone knows of any good papers or of any websites that collect academic
and research rather than propoganda papers, I would love to visit them. If
you know of any other source of info on this topic it would be helpful as
well.

Thanks for the help!
Andrew Blair

Free trial: Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection

Protect your network with the comprehensive security solution that
integrates six applications for ease of use and lower TCO.

Firewall - Virus protection - Spam protection - URL blocking - VPN
- Wireless security.

Download 30-day evaluation at:
http://www.astaro.com/php/contact/securityfocus.php