Security Basics mailing list archives

Fwd: Firewall for restricting ips based on dynamic acls

From: "Gautam R. Singh" <gautam.singh () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:27:51 +0530

Try Checkpoint + IPS (reaslsecure netscreen etc etc) for complete
security setup of ur enterprise but it may not come @ cheap price
though :P

Rgds,
Gautam

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:24:59 +0530, Ajay.Mitra () iflexsolutions com
<Ajay.Mitra () iflexsolutions com> wrote:
Hi...Thanks for the response.
I am looking at exactly the same kind of firewall but want to configure it over win2k Advanced server. I apologize
for not mentioning it in the first mail.

Regards,
Ajay