Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Export list of usernames WinNT and Win2K servers

From: miguel.dilaj () pharma novartis com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:18:06 +0000

Hi Raoul,

You can dump the user list, group list, policies, and some other juicy
bits from the DC using many tools, for example:

* enum (command line only), available at
http://www.bindview.com/support/Razor/Utilities/

* DumpSec (graphical), available at http://www.somarsoft.com/

I prefer enum, it's very very very flexible.
Cheers,

Miguel Dilaj (Nekromancer)
Vice-President of IT Security Research, OISSG

"Raoul Armfield" <armfield () amnh org>
09/12/2004 21:06