Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: switched n/w

From: "xyberpix" <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:52:12 -0000 (GMT)

Hi Kaushal,

If you have a switched network already, I would suggest setting up VLAN's
for the hosts, and the users, basically all the users that are using these
apps, could have their traffic on a separate VLAN, so that no one else can
see this, this would help to secure unauthorsed sniffing of the network
traffic.

xyberpix