Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Basic Security for RedHat

From: "xyberpix" <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:34:11 -0000 (GMT)

Hi Kalpin,

As for looking for tools to send you an e-mail, have a look into Tripwire,
as that can be configured to do what you want. The moment it notices a
change in any files you will be notified.
Also some links for securing LInux, this is just a couple that I know of
off hand, but I'm sure that if you google you will find more.

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/docs/LDP/Security-HOWTO/

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Security-Quickstart-HOWTO/

HTH

xyberpix