Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure FTP server for Windows

From: "Mike Sweeney" <mikesweeney () packetattack com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:36:49 -0800

Clap..clap..clap..

Windows 2000 has been certified by the Common Criteria Certification (E4) which is a provable and repeatable world wide
test of security. 2003 is not yet (??) certified. These things change all the time so do a google (is google a verb?)
to get current information.

As Smoky Yunick once commented, The engine doesnt know what brand it is (he won with a varity of brands) As long as you
stick with proven principles, they all work well.

Mike Sweeney

Packetattack.com
Network Design and Security
www.packetattack.com