Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: restore Administrator password

From: Michael Cecil <macecil () comcast net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:00:32 -0500

--
Michael Cecil
macecil () comcast net

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. Visit us at: http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html