Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Requesting info: VPN solution

From: "Keenan Smith" <kc_smith () clark net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:57:56 -0500

One low-maintenance solution: have both VPN into a location that allows
them to terminate in the same router then create a VLAN having those
only those two nodes as members.

There's lots of ways to accomplish what you need, this way may be able
to use existing hardware, reducing any future maintenance to what you
already need to do.

I hope that's helps.

KC Smith
kc_smith () clark net