Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: penetration tester advice

From: "Nick Owen" <nowen () wikidsystems com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:21:26 -0400

For web app testing: http://www.spidynamics.com/.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Mehmet Buyukozer [mailto:mbuyukozer () gmx co uk]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 3:13 PM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: penetration tester advice

Hi All; i dont know if i am sending this mail to wrong list but my problem
is; i need some advice for penetration test. some of our clients wanted us
to make them penetration test. I am already familiar with nessus, but they
wanted to be test with different applications for scanning. Can u give me
the names which are ur favourite. Thanx in advance

---------
Captus Networks
Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster?
 - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
 - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security
 - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
FIND OUT NOW -  FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/42.htm