Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Blocking GoToMyPC

From: "Drew Hunt" <Drew () Valleymed org>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:42:37 -0800

It is my understanding that you can have the company block access for
you.
From their web site:
https://www.gotomypc.com/help2.tmpl#securitycorporate
Q: Do I have to be a GoToMyPC Corporate account user to block access to
the service?

No. The Authorization Management Service is available for any
organization that wishes to prevent unauthorized use of the GoToMyPC
service. For companies who do not currently have GoToMyPC accounts but
who wish to block access using our Authorization Management Service,
please contact GoToSales () expertcity com.

HTH

Drew