Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: A reminder that security is not inherently solvable with tech nology

From: Robert Mezzone <Robert.Mezzone () PJSolomon Com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:24:51 -0400

Why do I have a feeling this is going to one of those things that 5-10 years
down the road companies are going to realize is a bad idea, and will
probably cost X times more to fix then the amount of money saved by paying
lower wages to a bunch of people half way around the world. And unfortunetly
we will all foot the bill, in more ways then one. Just my two cents.

Robert

Visual & Easy-to-use are not words that you think of when talking about
network analyzers. Are you sick of the three window text decodes? Download ClearSight Network's Analyzer and see a new
network analysis tool that
makes the complex - easy
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ClearSightNetworks_security-basics_031021