Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Would you bet your life on your security?

From: Jimi Thompson <jimit () myrealbox com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:04:15 -0500

I don't suppose that your glowing endorsement could have anything to do with the fact that you are connected to this company.

Your email domain is snosoft.com, which just co-incidentally happens to be the primary DNS host for for URL that you have given.

While I don't mind tooting your own horn, doing so under somewhat misleading circumstances makes me highly suspicious of your motives.

2 cents,

Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP