Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: AW: SUS Help

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:35:59 +0100

Just wanted to follow up on this subject:

i am in the process of implementing HFNetCheckPro in a medium scale ( >1000
User) distributed enterprise environment for a customer of ours, and am thus
far *very* happy with it.

It works fine scanning and pushing patches without a client-side service to
NT/2K/XP clients, and as an added bonus has excellent reporting features.
The addition of an SQL Backend is what made me decide to purchase the
software. Everything is stored centrally in SQL, and the consoles at each
remote site get their configurations from there. This makes administration a
lot less pain-full.

I guess it could be summed up with: 'A+, would implement again' *G*

-Chris