Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Tow Cows for IT

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:35:00 +0100

and this whole time i thought the whole IT thing *was* a big joke.

no, seriously, if you see yourself as a lone comedian in the middle of a
tragic play, you'll get through the day a lot better.

oh yeah, and thank you moderator (honestly) for letting this through. I
found it relevant and on topic.

Chris Meidinger
IT Technology and Services

badenIT GmbH