Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: P2P Services and IDS

From: "Ed Fisher" <edf () cablejiggler com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:52:00 -0500

Jason
Check out the SANS Top 20 at http://www.sans.org/top20, in particular item
W9.  The list is one of the best resources around, and W9 addresses your
specific questions.  And that is a living document, so if any of the other
readers of this list have any suggestions or updates that you don't want to
post to the list, please feel free to email them to me directly.
Cheers,
Ed

Disclaimer: I am not a SANS employee, but have played one on TV.  Well, not
really, but I did do three of the sections in the 2003 Top 20, including W9.