Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Unresponsive Vendor

From: Matt Burnett <marukka () mac com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:39:40 -0600

 True I don¹t have much of a track record, my of my exp has been with
systems intergration/management, network management, 1 security audit, and
programming (consoleconductor.com). I would consider interning but I don¹t
have money to pay next months rent, let alone the cost to move to wherever
those companies are located.