Security Basics mailing list archives

VPN Access for Consultants

From: "Louis Cypher" <louisecypher () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:01:35 -0700

I totally agree with you Jenn. How long are they going to be there? Once and if you allow this, who knows what there network is like, I do not allow unknown networks access to my networks. I will not and cannot controll and monitor what is coming acrosss the line. Better safe than sorry. Never assume and trust no one, it can save you a lot of headaches. ; )