Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Lost permission tab

From: "Nic jansma" <nicjansma () sarna net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:46:43 -0400

You might have "Simple File Sharing" enabled, which hides the
Permissions tab (IIRC).

Go into Explorer, then Tools, View and the bottom of the list should be
"Use Simple File Sharing".  Uncheck that :)

Cheers

. Nic Jansma (nicjansma () sarna net)         .
. http://www.sarna.net                     .
. PGP (DSS/DH) 0x679A0A67                  .