Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Lost permission tab

From: "Robert Strom" <robert.strom () ins com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:32:16 -0700

Check out this MSKB article

How to Set Security in Windows XP Professional That Is Installed in a
Workgroup
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290403

Also this tip

http://windows.about.com/library/tips/bltip542.htm

Launch Windows XP Help and type "Simple File Sharing" into the Search field
and then click on "Display the Security Tab"

HTH,

Thank you very much,

Robert Strom
Senior Network Systems Consultant