Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: dispatcher.aspx

From: Jeff Harris <jharris () rallycentral us>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's most
recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case
studies and true hands-on utilization
of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics