Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: dispatcher.aspx

From: SMiller () unimin com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:03:54 -0400

Have you run Ad-Aware? A Google search on just "dispatcher.apsx" yields
results at 2 sites. 1 is "cermet.net", which appears to be an Italian Q/C
certification outfit of some sort. The second site "vajlugkub.com", looks
suspiciously like a spammer's site to me.

-Scott Miller
Tune into FOX Network - the official organ of the Ministry of Homeland
Security

                      Jeff Harris

                      <jharris@tahongaw        To:       security-basics () securityfocus com

                      aka.nu>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  dispatcher.aspx

                      04/30/2003 05:45

                      PM

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's
most
recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive

prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL
INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on
utilization
of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics