Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: removing spyware (ezula)

From: "chris-antheme" <chris-antheme () iquebec com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:36:33 +0200

Hi , I use "copylock" for killed the bad dll in safe mode !
CopyLock is very nice killer of spywares ;)
Sorry for my bad language ;)
Chris

On 16/05/03 at 17:39 McCleskey, David wrote:

Hi

I am having a very difficult time removing ezula from a nt 4 box.
Every time I uninstall it, it reloads itself during the next logon.
I have ran Ad-aware, and Spybot Search and Destroy in combination with the
ezula uninstall.
Does anyone have any experience with the removal of this nasty adware
program?

Thinking About Security Training? You Can't Afford Not To!

Vigilar's industry leading curriculum includes:  Security +, Check Point,
Hacking & Assessment, Cisco Security, Wireless Security & more! Register
Now!
--UP TO 30% off classes in select cities--
http://www.securityfocus.com/Vigilar-security-basics
-

TOUTE  PIECE JOINTE EST AUTOMATIQUEMENT BROYEE
http://www.anticrash.net
http://ninou33140.free.fr
http://chris33140.free.fr
http://www.ziiq.net