Security Basics mailing list archives

SecurityFocus Article Announcement

From: Stephen Entwisle <se () securityfocus com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:24:35 -0600 (MDT)

U.S. Information Security Law, Part 3

By Steven Robinson

This is the third part of a four-part series looking at U.S. information
security laws and the way those laws affect security professionals. In
this installment, we will look at the basics of the criminal information
security law.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1693

The Nowhere Men

By George Smith

Unemployed virus writers take heart: the recording industry is hiring
cyber miscreants to attack its own customers. And we thought you'd never
amount to anything.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/160

Stephen Entwisle
Moderator, Security-Basics
SecurityFocus
http://www.securityfocus.com
(403) 261-5417

Thinking About Security Training? You Can't Afford Not To!

Vigilar's industry leading curriculum includes:  Security +, Check Point,
Hacking & Assessment, Cisco Security, Wireless Security & more! Register Now!
--UP TO 30% off classes in select cities--
http://www.securityfocus.com/Vigilar-security-basics