Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Critical/Security Updates as well as other Patch Management

From: "Talisker" <offthecuff () lineone net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:59:25 -0000

Hi
If it's Vulnerability Alert Services you are looking for I launched a new
page last week detailing exactly that.  Currently I have 8 listed and I
can't find any more.  If you do go down this road make sure you evaluate
them thoroughly as they do vary somewhat in value.
You will find them here http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/alert.htm if you
come across any more, please let me know so that I can update the page

take care
andy

Taliskers Network Security Tools
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk