Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Oh Dear, Where to start?!

From: bugtraq () tehlunix org
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:53:35 -0400 (EDT)

Then, start on policies that help with passwords on post-its and such,
you could certainly start that step off in parallel with the firewalling
issue.  I always had fun "Post-It hunting" in my office(s).  Each
Post-It costs $50 for a return.

Use the $50 fees to fund purchases of equipment and software needed for
other areas of your security plan.

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm