Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Firewall configuration statistics

From: security () rexwire com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:44:08 -0400

I started this thread and already put a end to it. I even stated so in my
e-mail 2 days ago. Apparently people suffer from selective reading. They
expect me to accept their stupid answers. If I ask a question only I should
know if the answer satisfies me or not. That's a basic concept some people
on this group fail to grasp.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED BY ME THE ORIGINAL SENDER OF THE QUESTION> (hopefully
the moderator goes along)

-SKP