Security Basics mailing list archives

sshd for windows

From: "Derek Perry" <gte274v () mail gatech edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:29:36 -0400

Is there a sshd for Windows (W2K Server is the actual OS) that is freely
available?  I am doing a senior design project for a class at school and I
would like a way to log in remotely to the server at the company which I am
working with (the network admin hasnt even done the security updates on the
webserver, so he is hopeless).  Thanks in advance!

--
Derek A. Perry
derek () cc gatech edu

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm