Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to obtain a yahoo username off a computer

From: "M. Lucas" <mlucas () famlucas dyndns org>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 09:05:33 +0200

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 16:13, Kelly Martin wrote:
I receive posts to the list on a daily basis that appear to be questions
on how to circumvent security. Those that are so obvious are rejected
outright with standard explanation, and in some cases people respond by
rephrasing their question, indicating the legitimate purpose of such a
request, and then I approve it. That's the process.

Kelly,

first: welcome as our new moderator...

Can you post a list statistics of the amount of

spam:
rejected questions:
rephrased accepted questions
total amount

emails you get a day/week on this list?

Greetings from this lurker,

Maurice Lucas
TAOS-IT

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm