Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Firewall and DMZ topology - Thanks for all the information

From: "William J. Burgos" <wjburgos () white-bear-productions com>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 12:09:32 +0900

Greetings all,

Thank you all for your reply to my question regarding Firewalls and DMZ
topology.

This has been a lively thread with a great amount of opinions and wisdom
offered.

There is a lot of information that I can and will absorb and I am sure
that I can find a reasonable solution.

If I can scrap up an old PC, I would probably go with an three leg
system, which seems to be easier to set up.

In any case, I will follow up on the suggestions and report my results.

Thanks again,

Bill