Security Basics mailing list archives

log monitoring tool against router?

From: "SB CH" <chulmin2 () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:36:33 +0000

Hello, all.

I would like to centralize the logs(server including router) into loghost and monitor automatically.
But any program like logwatch can't recognize other device router, I guess.
So any recommend best tool which can recognize router logs too?

Thank in advance.

보다 빠르고 보기 편한 뉴스. 오늘의 화제는 MSN 뉴스에서 확인하세요. http://www.msn.co.kr/news/

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.
Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.
Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm