Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: win2k firewall

From: "Zimin, Alex" <alex () towerrecords com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:21:43 -0800

In some cases UNIX box or Cisco firewall is not an option.
I had deal with the Satellite ISP, where only a Windows box can be connected to the Internet.

Kerio makes a firewall product which is free for personal use.
http://www.kerio.com/us/kpf_download.html

I'm not sure how good it is compare to other windows firewalls, but it's free for personal use.

Alex.