Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: General Security audit question

From: "Rapaille Max" <Max.Rapaille () nbb be>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:06:19 +0100

HI.

You could have a look at the osstmm : Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual.  A very good doc for Sec audit.
Available for free at www.osstmm.org, or perhaps www.ideahamster.org...  I think they changed the name not so long ago,
but you should be able to find the link easely to the new address.

A very nice and recommended reading.  They give a good description and follow some international standards..
Should you not find it, send me a mail off-list, I will send you a copy.

Regards,

MAx