Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CIS Security template

From: Leon Pholi <L.Pholi () secureinteractive com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:34:35 +1100

I had to change the SFCScan value because I got Windows File Protection
errors on many of the machines, other than that it worked well. Most
importantly however, make sure you test it out on your various standard
environments first, this should catch most potential issues early. You may
also find you will need slightly different versions depending on the systems
aimed at.

Regards,
Leon