Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Outlook and Win2K

From: "Sakhartov, Eliot" <eliot.sakhartov () unistudios com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:14:07 -0800

There appears to be some confusion ( I read my e-mail and got confused), let me clarify.
Basically I have 21 people on 7 seperate machines, and at any one time any of the 21 people will need to gain access to
their e-mail, with our without re-logging in.  So I need to configure 21 e-mail profiles 21 times on 7 different
machines.  What I'd like to do, is create the 21 e-mail profiles 1 time per machine so that whoever logs onto that PC
will have all 21 e-mail profiles in their Outlook drop down list available to access.

~Eliot Sakhartov~
Lead Analyst Desktop Support
Studio Operations Group/Corporate
http://www.universalstudios.com