Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sendmail 8.11 configuration/security issue

From: "simsjs" <sims () interex org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:50:23 -0800

Although I haven't written a rule to do this, you should be able to use procmail to create a rule for this. You could
check the "From:" line and if it matches yourdomain.com then check the "Received: from"   to make sure that is your
smtp server. If it is not then filter it, move it, modify it, or whatever you want. Hopefully you get some ideas from
this.

Jeff