Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Sniffing in switched network

From: "Lim Meng Koon" <ccelimmk () nus edu sg>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:53:12 +0800

Not too sure if there are any ways at all, especially if we are talking about a mixed platform network.

If you have a single platform network, perhaps some proprietry solution might be available from that platform vendor.

Cisco, has a arp watch feature on the new Cat6509 CatOS 7.5, which I have not tried out.

regards
meng koon