Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SSL protocol flaw, request for opinions

From: Gayle Shipp <gayle () shipps us>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:20:06 -0800

The best, albeit brief, explanation I've seen is this one. http://www.bizreport.com/article.php?art_id=4182 It has had some interesting quotes by Bruce Schneier, computer security expert and author. I suspect he'll also address it next month in his monthly Crypto-gram (which is a great newsletter if you don't subscribe -- http://www.counterpane.com/crypto-gram.html).

Regards...

~~Gayle