Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RDP Client for Windows

From: "Erick Grau" <egrau () hungmao com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:55:26 -0500

Group policies are nothing but Registry changes pushed through by
Domain policies.  You would need to research the registry keys
That would control them.  Doing a quick glance I found:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal
Server\Wds\rdpwd

There is a REG_DWORD key called fAutoClientDrives.  I believe the value
Of "0" will disable.  You will need to test.

Hope this helps.

Erick

Erick Grau
Information Technology Manager