Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Integrity Management Software

From: "Optrics Engineering - Shaun Sturby, MCSE" <Shaun () Optrics com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:22:42 -0700

Hello Bryan,

I have taken a quick look at the GFI products and the LANguard Security Event
Log Monitor (S.E.L.M.), the LANguard Network Security Scanner (N.S.S.) and the
LANguard System Integrity Monitor (S.I.M.) impressed me with the price and
features if your looking for a Windows product. I'm trying to get the boss to
let me install SIM on our webserver.

Shaun