Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP Boot Camps

From: "JM" <jm () mindless com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:43:54 -0000

You won't pass if you don't know the material, I attended one of these and
loads of people thought it was a boot camp.  It is not

If you have studied for around 6 months, have the relevant industry
experience then these things can help, but don't be expecting a guaranteed
pass.

It took me 1 hour, and 15mins to read the questions!  Before I started to
answer them!!!

Good luck