Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security scanning tools

From: "KoRe MeLtDoWn" <koremeltdown () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:03:29 +0000

Hi there Jack,
From experience I find that Retina is an EXCELLENT security scanning tool
for local networks - give it a go and see how it goes, you can get a free trial and buy it if you like it. The URL for Retina is as follows: http://www.eeye.com/html/Products/Retina/index.html

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, and I will answer them if I can.
Merry Christmas Jack and everyone else at Security Focus

Kindest of regards,

Hamish Stanaway

Absolute Web Hosting / -= KoRe WoRkS =- Internet Security
Owner/Operator
Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.webhosting.net.nz/
http://www.buywebhosting.co.nz/