Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: VPN Question

From: David Burt <uncue75 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

I may be wrong, but doesn't this have to do with NAT
Traversal not being turned on in their NAT
implimentation?  very green, so don't flame me if i'm
blantantly wrong.

A problem we had with some of our users is that the
rfc 1918 addresses we give out once someone VPNs in
just happned to be part of the same network that the
hotel was using in their NAT implimentation.