Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: VPN Question

From: George Peek <GKPeek () AllstateTicketing com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:11:33 -0700

Here is an example, trying to connect via Cisco VPN through a PIX firewall
to another PIX firewall. The PIX blocks returning packets, problem was fixed
by Cisco in their latest IOS for Pix 515E. Start trblshooting your problem
by seeing what kind of firewall they got on their end and if they have
natting going on (most likely).

Btw, try Microsoft VPN client (PP2P and L2TP), it may work!