Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: nessus on linux 9.0

From: ~Kevin Davis³ <kevin.davis () mindless com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:33:21 -0400

Certainly you need to run nessusd somewhere.  However, that was not what was
asked.  The question was "do I need to install a server version of Linux or
can I install workstation".  I think people answering "yes you need to
install the server" were thinking faster than they were reading when
answering the question

~Kevin Davis³

What possibly could go wrong?