Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: IP address allocation

From: "Hendra Santosa" <hendra () srd co id>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:22:06 +0700

I agree with some people there to say that a person don't have to put DNS
records of all IP he/she has. The IPs has already been signed but don't have
to be resolved. Some might have an interest to protect the information of an
IP he/she has. I saw a network which route the IP inside their internal
network a bit dynamicly. And for a special purpose, it's open only for a
certain time.

cyhss