Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security resources

From: Birl <sbirl () temple edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:42:54 -0400 (EDT)

As it was written on Aug 1, thus Trond Kringstad spake unto security-basics...:

Trond:  Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:58:46 +0200
Trond:  From: Trond Kringstad <Trond () kringstad net>
Trond:  To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Trond:  Subject: Security resources
Trond:
Trond:  Hi list,
Trond:  this maybe a off topic, but I'll post it anyways. I've been searching on
Trond:  the web for security resources like mailinglists and forums. There are
Trond:  many resources out there, and many websites that are not serious.
Trond:
Trond:  I've found some that I've joined, like this one, and I'm happy if I can
Trond:  get some pointers in where to look and what to look for. I know that
Trond:  this is a big topic, so all links are interessting.
Trond:
Trond:  Thanks in advance
Trond:
Trond:  ---
Trond:  Trond
Trond:  www.kringstad.net

www.sans.org
www.cert.org
www.cotse.com

Thanks

 Scott Birl                              http://concept.temple.edu/sysadmin/
 Senior Systems Administrator            Computer Services   Temple University