Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Block a user's outgoing email

From: "Kryptos" <kryptos () phreaker net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:16:08 -0700

Although redirecting the user's outgoing mail to your security department
would work for Outlook, you should also consider that the user may use
webmail on a service such as Yahoo!, or they may use an instant messaging
application.  You should consider these as security violations as well.  If
you're logging the user's e-mail in an attempt to gather evidence of NDA
violations, you might consider a keylogger or similar application to catch
all the activity on the computer.

--
Kryptos
kryptos () phreaker net