Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Policy Document

From: "Neal K. Groothuis" <ngroot-securityfocus () lo-cal org>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:21:28 -0500

You could probably fairly quickly adapt the Router Security Policy
template from SANS to your needs.

http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/Router_Security_Policy.pdf

                                        - neal groothuis

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 04:20:30PM -0900, Debbie Torri wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a Firewall Policy Document that is about 3 to 5 pages long?  Our current policy is way out of date.
We got some auditors coming out to our site and I need to put something together quickly.
---
Debbie Torri CISSP
Norwest Industries
Denver, Colorado

--
A faith; this is a necessity for man. Woe to him who believes nothing.
                                                --Victor Hugo