Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: AS: Incident Response Guidelines

From: Christophe de Livois <liviux.secure () free fr>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:53:26 +0100

Here is an article on the subject:
http://www.cio.com/archive/031502/plan_content.html?printversion=yes

Hello,

I'm about to start huge documentation phase on creating Incident
Response Guidelines / Handling - including creating the structure, creating the Incident Response Team, documenting the guidelines per incidents - such as web server hacked, DOS attack, Virus Outbreak

I need your help on pointing me to few good documents / books.
Obviously, I have googled, and found good info. However, I may be missing some good information that you gurus have collected over time.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John Smithson

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&; SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8
ishere_3mf