Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Tools for IIS security check

From: "Mike Heitz" <mikeheitz () upshotmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:40:53 -0600

Some info on the IIS lockdown tool... Steph is correct in advising
caution with it. I have it installed on our web server and it works
nicely. We are planning an install on our OWA server and here is a
document I located with steps to go through on an OWA server with it...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;309508&;

mike heitz ** sr it manager ** UPSHOT
312-943-0900 x5190